Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

missing perks page

Started by FIZZY1 [1986644] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
FIZZY1 [1986644]

Nokia Lumia phone windows... It will not scroll only shows 4½ perks then page is stopped on the ½ perk .... Shut everything down on pages n it still only show4½ perks....
FIZZY1 [1986644]

Um not sure . I'll have to check... But its the only page on home screen that stops ... Everything else is fine n its been this way since I got over 5 perks n since I started game