7 replies · 118 views · thread synced · 15 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
18
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Most-liked replies
thestud[1654931]
· 7 likes · I don't believe all those top players could be just collectively unlucky enough to get about just 40-45% of credits compared to other players. As Aurel1 said - Missions credits gain is based only on missions difficulty. Almost all my …
Pidu[121433]
· 4 likes · the true god stud has spoken the divine truth !!!
BodyBagger[99177]
· 3 likes · yeah I don't think it's a bug... it's just the norm in Torn to get screwed the better you do at the game ;)
While looking at the "true" top 100 players not just the level whores, there is a distinct pattern developing, each day they are losing on credits at a alarming rate, while lower levels are excelling. I am not complaining but I really don't feel that is fair they are being penalized for being top dogs. Look at the "true" top dogs in the game and see for yourself. I just want everyone to have a fair share of the mission credits.
ME Missions completed:1 Duke contracts completed:161 Contracts completed:161 Mission credits earned:4,517
BB
Missions completed:1 Duke contracts completed:162 Contracts completed:162 Mission credits earned:2,548
Missions credits gain is based only on missions difficulty and on a bit of random. Someone may get medium contract, someone very hard - credits amount will be different. This is not a bug.
I don't believe all those top players could be just collectively unlucky enough to get about just 40-45% of credits compared to other players.
As Aurel1 said - Missions credits gain is based only on missions difficulty.
Almost all my targets on the "very hard" missions had an average of 1.5 times the stats I got. I think that is how the system matches targets & difficulty levels.
In the case of the high-statted players mentioned above, there would be very few or no targets to meet the criterion of "very hard" & as such those players get more "medium" or "hard" missions, resulting in lower credits.