So sad. I really dislike cheaters.
Alteroceos
Started by shak [1592807] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
So sad. I really dislike cheaters.
Why should it be available to everyone ? Because some people share their script on forum don't mean everyone has to.Some people sell their script and some just do it for themselves and their friend.
edit :meant to quote op
it was made by MaGnO http://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=51498 and its not secret at all, its a script, and can be cleaned up with a basic javascript and JQuery knowledge not to dump stats, scripting is not cheating
Mentions: MaGnO [51498]
tons of factions have their own very helpful scripts. They don't have to share it with you.
Even if someone did manage to find the script (It's not all that hard), I wouldn't go installing it unless you know exactly what you're doing. Oh, and the egg finder...guess thats not very legal, is it? =/
It gets better then that! I wont post the exact link, but theres a (public) file dating back to like 2008 of IP addresses that are accepted or denied. Couldn't say for sure why exactly its logging such info and displaying it publicly...but after my previous post and this one, I'd stay away unless you know how to remove things from the script.
if you read the line 451 in the script, you might find something interesting.
Particularly interesting indeed. There also seems to be some sort of (deactivated, but still there) egg detection script.
Curious indeed.