Hi i am new and reading alot of forum post. I understand how points work and where to buy them. But my Q is how do i earn them. I cant find a guide that gives this info. Would like points to refill energy.
Points
Started by SAllott [1995276] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Hi i am new and reading alot of forum post. I understand how points work and where to buy them. But my Q is how do i earn them. I cant find a guide that gives this info. Would like points to refill energy.
you get some when you buy a donator pack and open it, or when you buy a subscription. you can also win them sometimes on the new Wheel game at the casino (that's not unlocked at level 5 but later).
And if you have the history degree, you can exchange sets of plushies or flowers for points, but you're new and won't have the degree yet.
Added to the previous reply, if you do all History courses you unlock a building called the 'museum', there you can exchange sets of flowers, plushies & artifacts for certain amounts of points.
edit: I see lvcy added that to her reply :)
and you can play Torn Lite, the facebook app. At level five in that game, you can transfer over to this game account and get a goodie bag and some points.
thx for the quick reply. I see if you do cartoons you can also get some points.... Is there other jobs in torn that also give points as payment
Awsome thx...
Will read now...
Lol so basically become a newspaper writer and cartoonist or get Bachelor in history. Thx got it.... so off to lvl 10 then...