If someone on the same IP as me makes an account, will my account get banned for having multiple accounts even if I don't.
Account Question
Started by rapidfireman [1893560] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
If someone on the same IP as me makes an account, will my account get banned for having multiple accounts even if I don't.
No
Ye
I don't believe so as long as the activity on both of the accounts aren't similar and it's probably best that the two accounts don't interact much or not at all to avoid being accused of having more than one account.
You can interact.
The golden rule is one person one account.
I just want to make sure so that I don't get accidentally banned.
It's great to ask when you're in doubt.
Good job there buddy.
Mentions: IP blocks removed - Play w/ friends and relatives!