Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Invulnerable

Started by VentoFortunato [1886319] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
VentoFortunato [1886319]

I'm doing the "Tree Huggers" mission from Duke and have defeated all players listed, except "chindhilla." When I attack and get a hit, no reduction in points happens, and even though I score many hits in a row. I've attempted this two separate times; once being hospitalized and once ending in a draw. Chinchilla is a level 28 player and I just made 41. Can a player be invulnerable, and if so why would they be included in a mission that can't be completed as such?

VentoFortunato
AshleyT [1432316]

Sounds like a bad algorithm, you got handed a much hated defense whore player. this requires that their defense is 14 times your strength, which is extremely unbalanced, especially as the other defensive battle stat, Dexterity, NEVER provides 100% cover.
flufffy [494285]

You could get others to reduce their health, take drugs like Vicodin to boost the effectiveness of your stats, use temp weapons like Epinephrine. There's ways to do this, but it's not a bug.
VentoFortunato [1886319]

Okay, I think I understand. It is another method to slow a player's advancement through, as Ashley T alluded to, algorithms. Maybe, the reason why there are so many inactive accounts.

Thank you for the information,
Vento