I need to apply for a new job but can't find my old application to cancel it. I'm on mobile hoe do I locate it? Thanks in advance xxxx
Job application
Started by DangerGranger [1996064] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
I need to apply for a new job but can't find my old application to cancel it. I'm on mobile hoe do I locate it? Thanks in advance xxxx
Preferences, top right of the screen, looks like a little gear icon. then click management, company applications
Thank you x