Everytime i try to access preferences to make changes it will not allow me. it sits there and locks the tab torn is in. Using Chrome as my browser but happens in any of the browsers i try
Changing my preferences
Started by cmsffemt [846072] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Everytime i try to access preferences to make changes it will not allow me. it sits there and locks the tab torn is in. Using Chrome as my browser but happens in any of the browsers i try
I hard keyed the required change for this player (after a confirmation process of course), but recommended the problem be reported.
Passing on to be looked into.
Can I check if this is still an issue for you?
yes no matter what browser i use r mobile or not I go into preferences and it freezes that tab
Can you please start a chat with me?
I've worked with the user to fix this :)