Anyone play Destiny on ps3?
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Anyone play Destiny on ps3?
Yeah, destiny is ok. Not much of a story but some shooting once in while.... hehe [:cool:]
I play on ps4, did you manage to get the new expansion installed on your ps3? xD
I played on ps4. I stopped when I realised how small vanilla felt. I think the first DLC should have been free.
destiny is alright.
It lacks a story and is a grindfest, but I play it often w/ my friends to kick some ass in the Crucible and laugh hard while doing it.
Flawed game but it has a charm about it.
Bungie still can improve Destiny,It is not too late.
Love Destiny! My hubby and I play on ps4.