Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Melee Weapons

Started by Princess_Dale [1986482] on in Questions & Answers.

15 replies · 210 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
51
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Navin [786973] ×1

Navin [786973]

I sell shops for 1B - 10B depending on the shop you want.

For a free consultation please send 15m shipping and handling to Navin [786973]

Mentions: Navin [786973]

Tempest [1867527] Wiki Contributor

You are born with it, just unequip your melee weapon.

That said you are not born with legs, you need to complete education course to get kick function
Princess_Dale [1986482]

I'm new to all this!!!

I need to complete a mission using only hands or feets (as someone called them) and using my high heels didn't work, so I put my stupid head on (also available in shops - see Navin for details) and asked here.

Next week, I will be asking why I can't eat an apple with my ear.

Thanks for the replies!
Princess_Dale [1986482]

I'm sorry.

I've discovered another thing though. When you go to fight someone, and have a look at their weapons, they might have fancy schmancy guns, but there's No Ammo in them.

Ptchew, ptchew with my little Mag 7 (or whatever it is) and they're dust. Don't try it on me though. I'm nice.
du48gune [1923290]

That's because they're inactive.
The missions system added them to the missions, requiring those doing the missions to attack/leave/mug/hospitalise them.
Because they were attacked, they used up all their primary and secondary weapon's ammo.
That's why they have guns, but no ammo.