Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator Status Duration

Started by HaiH [1967344] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
HaiH [1967344]

I played torn city on Facebook and reached level 5 . I received everything all the goodie bag, honor, donator status. When I go to the screen to buy DP, it shows that I have 30 days on my status; however it only shows 15 days on my information bar.
I've tried to log out and log in again, and also use a different browser but I did not work.
I've included the screenshots here.

15 days: http://i.imgur.com/aPQryKB.png
30 days: http://i.imgur.com/xyrzw94.png



HaiH [1967344]

I should be 30, I had 15 days left when I received the gifts. It seems to go back to normal after a day has passed. Now I have the correct duration which is 29 days on both my icon and on the screen to buy DPs.