So, I recently found work at a game shop. I was given the position of store manager. I looked at its description and it says I "manage all employees in the shop". What does that mean? Do I actually have an extra duty or perm or something?
Store manager question
Started by Redstonerobot11 [1983489] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
So, I recently found work at a game shop. I was given the position of store manager. I looked at its description and it says I "manage all employees in the shop". What does that mean? Do I actually have an extra duty or perm or something?
it means all your job stats go into helping others with efficiency, but u have no extra powers
You're the guy all the soccer moms harass because they didn't read the game was for mature audiences only and now their snot muncher won't stop trying to pick up hookers to kill when you go out in public to buy some more herbal teas and body cleansers from your local mystic.