Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

White screen...

Started by julie_angel [1173173] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
julie_angel [1173173]

I'm having issues with the way Torn is viewed on my browser. Everything is white. Its like I'm in the hospital at all times but I"m not. I've taken screen shots but for some reason it will not let me put my screen shots on here. My items page is messed up I can't view my items. The city page is messed up and i can't click on the map.
McNeo [864688]

There is no "add screenshot" option... Just put the picture somewhere and post the link...

You have 6 profile pictures, so obviously you know how... Just put the screenshots there.
rabbit [1995921]

Your pages aren't loading fully. Clear your cookies and cache on your browser, logout prior to it then log back in(after clearing cookies).

This should fix it.