Does anyone know where i could go to create them?
like a website were i can create my own with not much hassle...
like the ones on my profile..
http://www.stykz.net/ It's an animation tool for your computer where you can make your own stick figure animations. And it's completely free.
praise for mad_dummy
I remember the old stick death website, some of those were hilarious.
I made this one many moons ago, on my first account.
[image: i279.photobucket.com]did it all using photoshop CS4 and the animation tool.
Took bloody ages, mind....
Stick Death!!! Wow it's been a long time since I have heard anyone mention that. Surely it's not still up and running?
I'm not sure, I haven't seen anything. Do you remember the old car alarms? Haha. That site used to entertain us on rainy days. Those sound effects though! XD
Haha I do remember those! Was just looking them up on YouTube.. StickDeath was completely wiped from my memory but this has brought back some childhood laughs.. Good times haha
Same as me, hahaha. They had all kinds of videos and so many of them. Would be a shame if they have all gone. Good times alright. haha.
so your the one!
That is my second favourite in the world, first one was a Lord of the Rings truth or dare on another gaming site....and third favourite was the orly owl. neither of the others were stick men.
Hmm, I feel stuck men porn on the way
Use pivot, just google 'pivot animator' pretty good.
Just a caution....this program sticks a few 'extra' programs on your pc, even if you click the 'no thanks' option. No biggy, but just be aware
thank you
This is awesome man!!!!!
This one was really fkn popular! I remember at one point everyone was using it!