Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

facebook page

Started by Sojka [1997796] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Sojka [1997796]

Hello,
is you fb page functional?
I would like to login but there is only signup option and I m already registered. The page cant reload properly, it flashes and freezes. I cant get trough this
http://prntscr.com/baj82i

(using google chrome)

thanks

dumb blondie
Marc [24377]

From the message at the bottom, it looks like there are some issues with Facebook, not Torn.

I will pass on to aurel1 to see if he can help you any further