Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Giveaway

Started by Nine [1463956] on in Graphics.

13 replies · 153 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
20
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Nine [1463956]

So i used to make many of these back in the day...and recently i decided to just make one again for the fun of it. They are ment to give away to friends to let them know they friends with you...

Yea, it's pink, it's girly and it's all yours if you want it.

just post here and i'll draw a winner in a few days

[image: i854.photobucket.com]
Kupcake
Blackstorm
Aimee
Alexandra
Aimee [65646]

Me please :)

I am trying to get my profile back up and the background colour on here has changed so I can't use most of my old ones xD
Myzerie [314236]

nice Nine! I'm not entering btw not sure I'll log on enough to hand it out to friends

wow Aimee thats a blast from the past
Zahara [1864540]

Hey Nine. You should probably choose the winner now. I don't think there are any more interested in female sigs.