If you have ever changed your Torn name what was your old/first Name??
Name changers...
Started by DarkAngel078 [1995121] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 135 / 135 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 135
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 39 / 100
- Story score
- 73 / 100
- Engagement score
- 79 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- 5425435435254 [1959326]
· 19 likes ·
Once a potato, always a potato - Untouchable [1360035] Committee
· 15 likes ·
I wouldn't admit that, it's against the rules... - Penicillin [1517799] Committee
· 7 likes ·
If I had to do it all over again, I would have gone with Amoxicillin.
Mentioned in this thread
If you have ever changed your Torn name what was your old/first Name??
My first name was XxCALLUM_2k6xX - I was 12 when I made it, the name its self was sufficient enough reason to change it.
Xx tag always cool. U shouldnt change ur name :(
Andraste as I wasn't sure if I wanted to start with my usual nickname here.
i have been stylin since i signed up.. lucky enough to get the name i wanted straight away.
was surprised since this name is so awesome..
lol
it does have.... style :P
All legends in their own time, zurichtorn, JamesBond, and now MarlonBrando of course hoorah
[image: media.giphy.com][image: media.giphy.com]
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
memories...
Shamefully I was "TheReaperBret", However at the exciting age of 11 I felt it was cool. Looking back, Damnn... what was I on?
mine was either 989153 or Y-man. i changed it when i took over my brothers account
Once, actually. The first name I originally took was Tantalus from FF IX. But I wasn´t satisfied and considered either Sathanis from Freespace 2 or Alastor from Devil May Cry. But I decided on Sathanis, because I had a real struggle beating the boss..
I wouldn't admit that, it's against the rules...
Once a potato, always a potato
When i started i was HTPT-Pidu.
I changed nicks during some wars in the past(vs SUN, vs JFK, vs BH, vs SS, etc...), had many different nicks for small periods but i've always been Pidu.
I once was 'serimurder', it is to be noted I was 10 and barely knew english, so the reason of change is quite obvious here xD
I used to be Yid4Life, then to Yiddles, someone on here was Yid, now Moguai and I used to get the blame for any of his scams of which I wasn't part of O_O
I was Knife_Nut_007 when i started. Dropped the numerals as they made the name long and were pretty pointless anyway.
Always been me..and happy with my choice ><
Wall_Street, Rick_Diculous, Oversized_Cock, Justin_Credible
I was The_Tempest as Tempest wasn't available. I mailed a sec in my first week to change my name as Tempest was occupied by inactive.
I've had daphne from day 1, and considering that it's a real name, I'm cautious not too change it. Fortunately I got here early :)