I've been getting a number of these, they're not breaking rules but they're rather annoying - can i find out who is sending me these to add them to ignore?
anon mails/events
Started by Mat-Senpai [952164] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 38
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 68 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Shampoo [686361]
· 7 likes ·
lol this is a good way to get a bunch more ppl to mail you anon. - PsycWard [1579270]
· 6 likes ·
google poetry and start sending it every time they mail you. That's what I do when randoms chat me for free money. Nothing says leave me alone like 2 or 3 poems about trees. - bogie [148747] Admin
· 4 likes ·
I wish you could just add anonymous [9] to your ignore list and block them being sent to you :/
I've been getting a number of these, they're not breaking rules but they're rather annoying - can i find out who is sending me these to add them to ignore?
My best guess is no. If there is a way to find out, then that perk of sending anonymous mails is useless.
I'm sure you can contact a staff member and if they're deemed "harassive" in anyway they'll send a message to the sender and tell them to stop.
Wasn't there a thing you could do by looking at your chat 'chat'...and the most recent was the anon person? ... or something like that
That was fixed a long time ago.
Well, you know it's none of us newbs, we don't have a comp sci degree (at least not in game), and that degree is nobody's first choice. It must be someone who's known you a looooong time. And now they know you really don't like anonymous mail. I'm sure they'll stop now that they know you don't like them. [:confused:]
I wish you could just add anonymous [9] to your ignore list and block them being sent to you :/
10k karma give you a bag of confidence? [:confused:]
This is a good idea actually O-o
I have these from time to time
lol this is a good way to get a bunch more ppl to mail you anon.
Mentions: Cryptic message from Anonymous
Are they crying at you? Mail them back (you can) i have had a few long conversations with anonymous. Frightened little mice squeeking at me about pointless things.
If they have a temper tantrum report the little mouse and it will be mail banned.
I wish there was an option to ingore them (even if it is without knowing who your are blocking). Every anon mail I've ever had was pretty much rule breaking (and most of the times incredibly funny. tip: don't make death threats so detailed they become hilarious).
google poetry and start sending it every time they mail you. That's what I do when randoms chat me for free money. Nothing says leave me alone like 2 or 3 poems about trees.
If you block someone, can they still send you anon mail or events (money)?
You can't send anon money "Error go back and try again."
It used to be possible, but it's fixed now :)
me too bogie
On another note if the boy reads this thread he will know hes getting to you so hes going to send you even more :P