Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Getting back into gfx

Started by -Ag3nt- [1196263] on in Graphics.

22 replies · 361 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

-Ag3nt- [1196263]

Yes again. I am taking my exam on Friday, working on the DNS tags, selling graphics irl, and then these promised tags. Should have everything done by next friday
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

Will post an update with my current progress in the logo I am making for a client outside of torn. Was unable to participate in DNS sadly however. The pieces that I created but that are not finished will be auctioned off in the months to come as soon as I fulfill these custom orders.

Cheers and stay tuned for that update.