Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Defeat Duke mission.

Started by Kender_FAAFO [1674614] on in Graveyard.

26 replies · 238 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Duke [4] ×1

phLOx [451848]

I'm in for 1030 am EST (That is 3 hours, 30 minutes from this post)

My battle stats are not good. I took him on, got about 3 out of 7 hits in before I was defeated. I strongly recommend a Speed of 30m+. If your strength isn't at least 50m, do NOT bother UNLESS you have some Epinephrine handy.
If you need Ep, let me know, I can sponsor one or two. We WILL need to med ourselves out of hospital to continue the attack, unless a god-stat person is among us.


Lets do this!
Kender_FAAFO [1674614]

Defeat Duke, on your own or as part of a group attack.
  • Expert difficulty contracts unlocked
  • $500,000 received
  • 200 Mission credits received
  • Agent standing increased

Mentions: Duke [4]