Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Best Multiplayer Games?

Started by Mulena [1959523] on in Gaming.

22 replies · 181 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mulena [1959523]

Im searching for fun multiplayer games to play with my friend let me know below
And please dont say cod Black ops 3 already played it!
Samorost [1655145]

Most games with a multiplayer feature die soon because they dont have dedicated servers. But I can only suggest CoD 4 & onwards, Overwatch was pretty fun, Alien Vs Predator has only a handful of players but it's still pretty active and fun, The Division is a fun MMO game, and Borderlands Co Op is apparently good.
This is all I can think of off the top of my head :)
AwakeNoWokeFail [79965]

The only games I play online are racing games.

Flatout
NFS

I don't play Grid Autosport or Project Cars cars online because it's supposed to be clean racing and there are too many a-holes that make it a wreck fest

Flatout and NFS you have to expect someone trying to wreck you.

edit: I also play Pinball Arcade online and there are tournaments. Only way to ruin online pins is by cheating and I think FarSight or whoever runs the tourneys has figured out how to catch cheaters.
Rudran [1964691]

I always say Team Fortress 2 or Overwatch as suggested earlier. Used to like TItanfall but I don't know if there are many active servers left. TF and Farcry 2 (a bit old but good) have been a lot of fun for my gang of friends. We used to sit in the same room and play it though, through the night....

If you want a multiplayer that isn't FPS I would suggest "Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes". Not a lot of people are in to it but let me assure you - its a very different kind of fun. Might the best experimental multiplayer game ever...






Knecht [1999166]

Monster Hunter. This is a realy nice online game since the 4th generation. Ore in Japan Frontier, China Online. Who likes RPG's, Fantasy and hunting dragons, should try it.
-DELTA- [2036372]

For me my all time favorite recently was Battlefield 4 (I play PS4 now, previously XB1). Good servers, up to 32v32, teamwork is rewarded heavily. So much better after all the updates. The game is getting a bit dated now I admit being a few years old.

Since getting my PS4 in November I haven't played online much. Too much going on over the lead up to Xmas.

Also being that it's BF4, it's not an exclusive. So you have the freedom of playing on either PC or either console.

BF4 Second Assault Trailer
MadHatter [486416]

All of these are available on Steam for relatively cheap:

[image: i.ytimg.com]

WHITE NOISE 2

4v1 asymmetric survival-horror multiplayer game. Four people play as investigators who are seeking out 8 tapes hidden around a rather sizeable map. One person plays as the monster, whose objective is to find and kill the investigators before they find all of the tapes. It's still early access, so there are only a few maps/skins/monsters available to choose from (and a fairly small player-base), but it's tons of fun. I bought copies for my brother and myself, and we had a blast playing it. It does get somewhat repetitive after a while, but that may just be me (I tend to lose interest in videogames quickly).



[image: i.ytimg.com]

HALF-DEAD (Howie Mandel Survival Simulator)

If you've seen the cult Sci-Fi classic Cube, you already know what this game is about. If you haven't, stop reading this and go watch it right now.

Anyways, the game is very simple and straight-forward (hence the $2 price tag). You're a prisoner that's been selected to participate in a twisted game show. You start out in a single room, randomly chosen, in a grid of identical rooms. The goal is to move through the grid to find the one room that has the exit portal. Easy enough... except that most of the rooms around you are booby-trapped with one of many different satisfyingly-sadistic death traps. After opening a door to another room, you can toss in a shoe to check to see if there's a trap, but you only start with two shoes (...obviously)

Really fun game with a very simple premise. Cheap, too.
Ravenhunter [1625417]

I dont know if you consider dota 2 a multiplayer game. but if it is, then i think it is one of the best. a dota player can earn millions these days
KingMashiro [2039176]

Dota II (MOBA)

San Andreas Multiplayer/SAMP or Multi theft auto/MTA

"Insurgency" if you really want some good shooting game

Smite (MOBA)

I would put World of Warcraft here too.
Lunius [2039554]

Games like Overwatch can be entertaining for quite a while. Don't really know other good ones, so I'll just suggest that.
Miss_Lolly [1904395]

Borderlands is one of my favorites, its so punny and sassy

League of Legends if you can handle the constant salt from everyone



Mta is great if you find a good server

Overwatch is basically league..which is basically dota



it really depends on what you are wanting? a fps or a mmo?

Fable 3 has a online option

Elder Scrolls has a massive following right now as well
MadHatter [486416]

I'm not into moba's, but my brother plays LoL and says there's always salt for daaaaaays. People take that shit way too seriously