Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hai :3

Started by Angelic_Kiralin [1998806] on in Gaming.

20 replies · 80 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Angelic_Kiralin [1998806]

well for what console or PC? and it have to really be what type you like. You can do what I did.

example: I went on google and look up zombies browser games and I found some I like. And how I found this game from looking up text base real life game.

well what you can do is look up something you like and check if there any early access to new one no one every placed. Or go to youtube and look up something you like ha ha. that how I found some gameplay to games I never seen before. But ya it all sent to the person.

I personally dont play any fighting, racing, or sport games. Not my thing lol. Im more into Fallout type and Shooter like Black Ops but I only play Zombies on Black Ops. I love RPG's but I do not have any for my PlayStation 4. Sorry I am not really help. But it really is on the person what your likes and dislikes ha ha. Well hopefully in like 1 or 2 weeks I can go to live streaming again xD
Evil_Wabbit [1908299]

I could fifa but I SUCK lol. The division is fun but I hadnt played in a while and I dont have PS+ so I cant get some of the access.
Cyberthug [506992]

Ello there, I do indeed

I mostly play RPG and shooters. i just bought (and sadly beat) Uncharted 4. Im thinking about starting up witcher again this will be my 5th time attempting to play it through. its not like its a bad game or anything i play for months but then another game comes around and breaks me from it and i end up restarting. I have games for all category except racing. If its not mario cart or crash racing im out
Angelic_Kiralin [1998806]

Hai Cyber :D

lol *goes to your house and steals Witcher Game so she can play* I dont have a lot a games like 6 max and most of them need PS+ to play so it sad... TwT
J-bear [1927644]

For the Ps4.

I used to play zombies on Black Ops 2 (Ps3) - Was awesome! (Online was good too)

Got Black Ops 3, but I never play it. Just don't even touch the zombies or online. Was looking forward to zombies, but I just can't get into it.
Maybe I'm just bored of Cod overall.
Angelic_Kiralin [1998806]

well for zombies i was told H1Z1 was coming on for PS4 as well as DayZ but I dont think DayZ will be coming out anymore. Deus Ex is another game I really want to play if your into that type of game I mean. It all on the person really what are you into too. :D
E_Murda [498834]

GTA 5, Rainbow 6 Siege, Uncharted, also have The Division but i got bored of it. Going to get Mafia 3 and Battlefield 1 when they come out.
Rudran [1964691]

Well my gaming lists are a bit on the longer side and I am a PC gamer. No consoles *Hail GabeN*

So the most recent games I have played would be Fallout 4, Farcry 4 and GTA 5.
Lot of Skyrim and Team Fortress 2 then a list of strategy-sims that I like to juggle from time to time including...
Civilization 4 & 5, Europa Universalis 3 & 4, Simcity 4 + Rush Hour, Tropico 4 & 5, Cities Skylines, Cities in Motion 1 & 2, Railroad Tycoon 3, Zeus & Posiedon (Acropolis).

So I marathon one of these for a couple of weeks then have a light week with some smaller steam games like Papers Please or Game Dev Tycoon (Yeah! GDT). Then I marathon another one for 3 weeks or so. Mostly sleep at work because work is light and easy..lol.
Angelic_Kiralin [1998806]

ha ha its all good. I played some of those games myself :3 Hey! When GDT first came out it was the shit lol. I did okay the first time I played after that I couldnt make a good game at all haha. So I cheated YOLO x3 I dont have a lot of PS4 games so I cant have fun like you can haha. I still have fun streaming what I do have tho x3 even if I havent streamed in a while x3
Rudran [1964691]

This is why I always recommend PC gaming.

A low end PC with a few low end games from steam or gog (goodoldgames) will give you pure joy like nothing else. GDT is easy enough once you get those base patterns. There are enough reference images out there that we can now just look at those and make 7.5 to 8 scoring games every time.

It is those small games with high replay value that makes gaming on PC so worth it.
Angelic_Kiralin [1998806]

Ya I understand. But I dont have the money to go buy even a really cheap pc. And if your wondering how I got the ps4 it was a gift. So I really cant buy anything that why I like playing Torn you can start with nothing and go uo to having something.