Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Freshly done.

Started by AnnaSophia [1994875] on in Graphics.

4 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Michi [1922819]

Hard to see on my phone but looks dodged or maybe posterized which is sort of a effect that doesn't look good. Also it looks flat and lacks depth. Can hardly read the text.

Keep trying though and thanks for asking for CNC, that's a big help in improving
AnnaSophia [1994875]

It's neither. It has a lot of layers set to different filters. I was aiming for a sig that kinda blended together. I guess I did that too well, which now i know, is a bad thing.

Thank you both very much. I will be posting up another shortly, I hope both of you can check it out.