I'm Lonestars b*tch. He owns me and I do as i'm told like a good little player.
Lonestar
Started by Trekercraft [1993665] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 4 likes ·
Lonestar still desperately trying to stay relevant? - bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
Oh and by the way Lonestar [image: i.gyazo.com] http://www.torn.com/wiki/Game_Rules Now I wonder does getting new players to spam the forums count under that? I would guess pretty certainly yes? Seems quite clear when it says "any act of leading a …
I'm Lonestars b*tch. He owns me and I do as i'm told like a good little player.
Lonestar still desperately trying to stay relevant?
this is actually the most depressing thread I've seen in some time.
who cares
Is this thread a condition to stop further bounties? That is a bit cruel...
Oh and by the way Lonestar
[image: i.gyazo.com]
http://www.torn.com/wiki/Game_Rules
Now I wonder does getting new players to spam the forums count under that? I would guess pretty certainly yes? Seems quite clear when it says "any act of leading a new or young player to break a rule is prohibited"...
I cant see how this benefits my account nor can one thread considered spam so I dont believe it falls into that catagory Bogie.
You're getting a kick out of it, but that doesn't have to matter considering the second line I posted, the getting a benefit part is only an initial interpretation of what is covered with the rule, it doesn't just stop there... "any act of leading a new or young player to break a rule is prohibited". That in itself sounds clear enough. You're leading a new player to break a rule... in this case spamming... The "benefit" could perhaps also apply to you not spamming it yourself as to not break the spamming rules, but rather have someone else get punished instead, taking your petty feud with this defenceless new player into staff's hands... expecting them to give him what you cannot (warnings/bans etc) rather than just bounties to go one further... lets hope not eh?
One thread or one hundred threads what does it matter? If this set a precedent then what's to stop any number of players getting newbs to do the same thing? Even if each individual person only gets one other newbie to spam it... at what point does the individual get treated as a spammer?
And locked!