what is the best thing too use merits on
Merits
Started by Lisa96 [1734478] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
what is the best thing too use merits on
Depends on what you want to do in torn - what sort of things do you do more often?
I've not actually played the game in years I've came on the last few weeks to talk to people I've forgot how to play it I don't know what to use merits on I only have 6 tho
Let them sit.
Stop eating your jumper
Bank was my first priority followed by stat boosters then weapon boosters.....
And see - you can play nicely :)
i personally think critical and life are the essential ones to get 10/10
would say bank but your net worth is 31m..
maybe put some on mugging and make cash
grow your wealth, its the most important.
It's tasty!
Me, personally, I scattered them evenly throughout all my options. But I really does matter what you want to do in torn.
if i was redoing them...and if your in torn for the long run ie years then I would suggest education.
I'd recommend you start by investing merits on reducing education time. It can help you get the perks and abilities from education faster.
Personally, I think life and passive stat boosts are also good to invest in.
Education is a gimme imho from the start.
You'd be surprised how many older players now rue not having completed or attempted varying courses.
My now on my 6 step on education but doesn't feel to be making it any shorter, they take so long and I've probably started with a shit one anyway I done biology cause it was the first one
The education times will be shortened from the next education course that you start. It doesn't affect the time remaining on the ongoing course.
I spread mine out between a few combat boosters, got a couple in weapon boosters for my favorite weapon, and equally between education and muggings. It helps me play exactly the way I want to. I have def. noticed the reduction in education and attacks with my machinery weapons.
If you are a fighter, then I strongly recommend critical hits rate. Crits win fights. [image: m.prodigits.co.uk]
Already used them all on education :(
You can always use future merits for critical hits or do what I plan to do and reset when I have completed education.
It's not a bad start. After a year or so you'll change your mind and reset them most likely. But for now, it speeds up working stats a lot fast-tracking your career. All in all, not a bad choice ;)
Just keep in mind resets get more expensive every time up to 5000 points. Once or trice s okay, but after that the bills are no joke. Good luck!