Is it $48.50 per month or per year? I'm just making sure.
Annual Subscription
Started by TheLittleGina [1998398] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Is it $48.50 per month or per year? I'm just making sure.
annually is per year, just giving the option to pay 12 months all at once rather than paying $4.85 every month
... and kinda giving you 2 free months for committing to the whole year. 12 months for the price of 10.
^ yes that too, I didn't even notice that ahahaha - should brush up on my math
Yeah, that's per year. It's a great option in my opinion.