You don't need that much money to do it yourself ;) only to pay swatter! Which ofcourse isn't a bad idea.. [:tongue:]
500 Kill streak
Started by Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor on in Tutorials & Guides.
Posts archived: 70 / 70 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You don't need that much money to do it yourself ;) only to pay swatter! Which ofcourse isn't a bad idea.. [:tongue:]
Bump
Working on a small method involving winning the lottery, not sure why I haven't thought of this yet..
Because you'd need 500 hits in (3?) days :P
Defends my friend. Defends! That's what this thread is mostly about, making your life easier in ordering bulk defends. [:tongue:]
I got my streak from 0 - 468 in merely 4 hours, before some ruud duud came to interupt me.
Slight flaw in that you can't be attacked ;)
Right >.> god my brain isn't working properly lately.
Lol when I went for my streak I thought the same thing, made sense at the time. Sure, I'll just pay for sluts but no one else will be able to attack me, right? Duh...
Least I'm not the only one with occasional brainfarts! xD
Used Method 3, guide gave me ideas on extra honors/medals. Would use again.
Bump
*farts on Harley's brain*
bump
bump
Solid info, thanks. I got my medal a few days ago, but it was easier for me - i returned after years of inactivity and nobody cared who i was lol.
One thing i want to add - if you're a cheapo like me and if you're gonna be doing 500 streak by attacking yourself - use a stealth melee weapon like makana. I only got randomly attacked once in the last 3 weeks (that ruined the first out of my two attempts at 131 kills in a row) and the reason for that was - i was mugging people with a weapon that wasn't very stealthy..
The guy later told me in chat that he was watching the hospital and if he noticed someone was mugging people he'd mug the mugger if he thought he could take him for a good chance at some $$$.
Obviously maybe i got lucky but on my second attempt i barely even travelled, just stayed in torn and logged in every 4 hours to pop a xanax and dump my energy. If you don't use chat, don't trade and if u're not in a faction you'd be surprised how very few (if anyone) actually give a shit about you.
Good luck in getting your killstreak, it's def possible for any noob if u're persistent enough.
Ah yeah with the new stealth update I should indeed add to use a stealthy weapon, thanks, I'll have to tweak it a bit!
up
up
buimp
Top