Teardrop [275993] 9 Jun 2016, 22:04 TCT · #1 Hi Is anybody around that can help to attack Duke The attack will take place in 5 Minutes
Derzahla [935919] 9 Jun 2016, 23:44 TCT · #2 I'm up for it. I'm too weak to take him alone. Anybody else ? Current TCT 23:44.
OneBigDummy [1831767] 10 Jun 2016, 00:57 TCT · #3 I'm in. Let me know when the next attack will begin.
Crimsonmaster [1900382] 10 Jun 2016, 02:12 TCT · #4 · edited i just got the mission, anyone who can help or already has plans to hit him i can join?
yugo89 [1184603] 10 Jun 2016, 06:25 TCT · #5 i'd be ready at 07:00 tct, but we'd need at least 8 or 10 i think
DOUBLE_O_SEVEN [36944] 10 Jun 2016, 23:49 TCT · #6 i'm trying in a few mins before the reset if anyone wants to gang up on him