Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke Missions

Started by tope7 [1988915] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 96 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

tankman3562 [1147759] ×1

tope7 [1988915]

How do I concentrate on a particular body-part? Noob here and here is the mission.....

We got a cocky little a-hole on our hands who thinks he's tough. "Go ahead: shoot me," he says. "You think that's going to convince me to pay you back?"
I think he ain't gonna give me a single dime back whatever I do, so we may as well make his life misery. This one time when I was like nineteen I came off my bike and broke both arms. I had to ask strangers to help me pee and wipe and feed me. It was super embarrassing. I want him to feel the same way. Injure both of tankman3562's arms for me, so I can imagine him tryin to head to the can every time I feel a bit down.

Any help is appreciated...




Mentions: tankman3562 [1147759]

Tarantino [1960220]

I believe that it's random what body part you hit. You may have to attack the target multiple times to hit the correct body parts.
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

This. Use a pillow to maximise efficiency - it has high accuracy but low damage so you can maximise the number of hits made before killing someone.