Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Anyone interested in the show "Archer"?

Started by Thunder_Blitz [1969518] on in TV & Movies.

10 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
RasAlGhul [1448500]

Finished season one for closure. It's a really bad show. I don't get how people think it's funny. It's too unrelatable for me..
RasAlGhul [1448500]

As awesome as that would be no.

I really tried hard liking the show, but I just couldn't thus its journey has to end after one season.

I prefer shows like Always Sunny, The League, Community and Brooklyn Nine Nine.