Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

special ammo

Started by Twist-The-Wrist [737886] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 88 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Twist-The-Wrist [737886]

I just got some hollow points, but i can't find them, how do i use them, equip them to my ammo and how do i know how much i have left.

please help i am really confused
NikolaTesla [1631174]

They load automatically when you equip the first weapon they can be used with. If that gun is already equipped they load instantly.

So far I haven't found a way of being in control of when they are used except by using a different weapon to attack with (so check the ammo page to see which weapon has the ammo loaded before attacking). I assume equipping a differnt weapon type has the same effect and that the special ammo will be automaticall loaded into the next weapon they fit with when it is equipped.




NikolaTesla [1631174]

Yeah, was just notcing that. If I click it the ammo turns green.

Am a bit confused as I have special ammor for both my primary and secondary weapaon. I was aware of the 2ndry special but donlt recall obtaining the special for my Enfield.

That could just be my memory. What is more confusing is that when I had special ammo in my Enfield previously it used it without me getting involved but now it is just sitting there on my ammo locker page. Previously, just obtaining it seemed to be enough to load it and use it. But not any more.

This is of course preferable as I now have control of which battles it is used in.