Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flower shop

Started by shooter_kills [1631729] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 94 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
shooter_kills [1631729]

I tried various employee combinations which made efficiency go up sometimes & even down. Still anyone knows what employee build is good for a 1* flower shop dedicated to get 2nd star? Plus as more people join efficiency of company decrease & if I kick them it becomes normal again, why is that?

Thanks :D
ExemptedNut [1985107]

Efficiency drops for everyone or just the new person? There's a 'settling in' period for new employees I thought....want to say 7 days but I may be wrong. And are their work stats meeting the job requirement?

http://www.torn.com/wiki/Companies#Running_A_Company
Michi [1922819]

So I had a flower shop that I got to 2* and probably would have went further but it became a burden... Anyway this is how I went about it:

1) I mailed a good number of new players asking them to join. Look for some that are around 20-30 days and have built some stats up in the edu job or another city job.
2) I used torn stats to figure out what position they would be the most efficient in, if you don't use that then you will just have to experiment yourself as you have been doing. Assuming that you can hold at least 9 employees (10 with the upgrade that you have to have the edu for) I would keep most of them as florist. And maybe 1-2 arrangers depending on their stats. If you get lucky and find one with high stats and meets the requirements then use them as a manager to boost efficiency. Don't bother having an accountant yet. Get a marketer whenever you can find someone that meets the requirements. Cleaner/Apprentice jobs are for the really new players. Keep them as that until they have at least over 500 in 1 or 2 stats.

Your efficiency probably drops when someone new enters the company and they don't fully meet the requirements needed. Their efficiency will go up as their stats go up and they spend more time in the company. It's hard to find employees so if you can make them loyal then they will get the stats eventually so don't kick them unless you have no choice.

Also if they go inactive for 5 or so days, I suggest dropping their pay and start finding someone to replace them. Good luck....it takes a lot of patience >.<
Jobby [1640111]

No need for Torn stats, although it is handy.
1. Take a screenshot of a successful shops staff
2. Make a note of the stats required for those positions
3. Fill said positions

As a start up it'll be tricky, but not impossible...if you can, employ lvl 15's and above, they'll be able to rehab