Anyone up for a lil Betting on FIFA? I'll bet you 10 mil I'll beats anyone on FIFA I'm on Xbox one so bring it!
FIFA bets!
Started by NobbyButcher [1991093] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
Anyone up for a lil Betting on FIFA? I'll bet you 10 mil I'll beats anyone on FIFA I'm on Xbox one so bring it!
I would but you don't have 10m.
- Networth:$-13,501,973
I do I have no idea why its like that I owe no unpaid debt or anything
No using Torn money for non Torn events...
Locked... [:sick:]