Looking forward to playing a text based game designed by someone who can barely type.
bounty limit
Started by blockwizard [1994964] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Looking forward to playing a text based game designed by someone who can barely type.
I'd like to disagree, I would very much like to see this game when it comes out. I'm sure he could make something a lot better than torn because 12 year olds are known for their excellent abillity to design games.
It'll probably be buggy as all hell since I doubt he's literate in coding too.
OMG you play torn too! (this guy is a dev on the site that i desing my games on)
firstly i already have a fan base of 326 players. secondly i only spell bad on here because i dont have a spell cheaker. thirdly it isn't glitchy becausee i didt code it directly. i made it with a program called Quest.
Deal with it
I have a spare spell cheaker if you want to borrow mine
I think you should perhaps be spending less time playing games and more time doing your basic reading and writing homework
That was called sarcasm mate.
uhh you are sooooo stupid mate
For the record, I checked out your game. It's not a text baed game in the same way that Torn is, what you're doing is making an adventure thingy. Not the same thing nor can it warrent much comparasion.
And as a heads up, If you insult players and act as a general a*****e either here or on the forums, chances are you'll get bountied.
I think we should be able to place more bounties ...
Not that im a big bounty placer it just seems a bit weird that its limited considering the effect bounties have bounties can be fixed by meds so all the placer is really doing is flushing their play money down the toilet.
FYI I NEVER SAID IT WAS A MMO. AND FOR THE RECRECORD I BET YOU NEVER SAW IT. FOF EXAPLE TELL ME YHAT THE THE GAME IS MADE BY
Thank you, we have placed your bounty.
With the way this thread has been going I'm just surprised I had to place 5 of them to max it out again.