Does anyone else have a problem spinning the wheel on roulette. I can place a bet but it won't let me spin the wheel
Problems with Roulette
Started by DasBootUpYoAss [2000318] on in Gambling.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Does anyone else have a problem spinning the wheel on roulette. I can place a bet but it won't let me spin the wheel
are you on a pc/tablet/phone? I have issues occasionally on my phone - but the otherrs are fine
Stay away from that thing or go broke soon :p
I'm on phone. So that is the problem?