That's incredible I think for 1600 days! Congratulations!
# 100
Started by Data [1610898] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
That's incredible I think for 1600 days! Congratulations!
seems like me and u are on a never ending race lol, still just a little ahead of u ;)
Insane stats!
Congrats!
Wow... just wow! Congrats xD
So for those who are curious about hall of fame here ya go :
http://pb-software.net/tcextended/graphs.php
Some results slightly old but yh... they hardly change
These results are very old, at least 5 months.
What the f**k.
I am very impressed.
More than that.I think that project is scrapped :(
God my stats are crappy less than half of yours. The price for training on LSD :P
Congrats! What an achievement.
I would love to know who is rank 1000 for battle stats. That is an attainable goal for myself. :P if anyone is near that, give me a message with your hof and total?
Its very close in the 2 billion stat area lots of players close to each other all training all the time. im at 970 with about 2.4 billion so i think 1000 maybe around the 2.2 billion area.
Very impressive. For all of the younger players out there, this is proof you can catch up to, and overtake a lot of older players. There are a handful of players that will never be caught, but being in the top 100 means you can beat almost everyone.
Very nice. Looking to achieve a similar amount of stats by the time I'm 1600 days old! R+
here me wishing i cared about the game when i first started ahh well ill get over it
well done ill get there soon...