0
Started by Chimito [1928676] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 23
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Chimito [1928676] ×1
Awesome guy! Honest and trustworthy. Will trust him with anything okay maybe not my mother!
Rated +++++
Fast Trader Know his price safe Trader R+++++++++++++++++
bump R+
I've got a senet board & an RPG I'm trying to move. Any interest, just give me an offer. Thx, peace
bump
Great guy to work with. Not only saying this because he is a faction mate of mine, but because every deal I've done with him has been a pleasure before and after becoming family :)
bump
I can vouch for Chimito. He's fair and pays on time. Also, I made his signature.
-Slazzy
Bump
Bump
bump Rated ++++ quick and fast!
bump
bump
Bump
This @$$hole is a worthless buy-mugger!
- Someone mugged you and stole $3,861,430 [view] 2018/04/1411:26:17 PM Check Someone mugged you and stole $3,861,430 [view]
- Chimito bought 2 x Love Juice from your bazaar for $20,690,000. 2018/04/1411:26:01 PM Check Chimito bought 2 x Love Juice from your bazaar for $20,690,000.
- Chimito bought 1 x Box of Medical Supplies from your bazaar for $749,995. 2018/04/1411:25:55 PM Check Chimito bought 1 x Box of Medical Supplies from your bazaar for $749,995.
- Chimito bought 1 x Senet Board from your bazaar for $12,299,890. 2018/04/1411:25:48 PM
Trade with him at your own risk!!!
Mentions: Chimito [1928676]
Lol just u