Wellcome all, today we have a target, it's RX8, the person (or faction) who make him stay in hospital for more than a week will get 100 o positive blood bags (i already have them); your faction can attack him, for each day he stays in hospital you would get a weird item (maybe a flower, or other medical item).
So, are you ready?
Good day, and let the games begin.
I love how this noobie at least is creative, quite a difference from most others who just cry in the inbox.
Thanks, maybe i don't have PI, but I have enough bags of blood to pay the one who hit you
Did you see how I just gave you your first Karma?
Why is this in company recruitment of all places?... [:tongue:]
Although the more pertinent question would be how is this even profitable?
and yes, I am tempted to ask - why are you hunting RX8?
erm blood bags are worth like nothing...paying to hosp someone for a week would cost millions and millions. At level 49 it would be 490k a bounty 4.9m to fill them up once. If they med out you're looking at more than 5m a day so over 35m a week....good luck with this whole thing.