There was 2 different odds last night in bookies for Argentina to win iam sure in the case the bookies have to pay with the higher odds as this was a house mistake I have screen shots I sent them on Facebook also think the way you need to do this he ask for help is a joke an probly y people are leaving the game your staff are also no help at all would be best to just have robots saying pleas post in forums fs I play on mobile amd don't know how to send a screen shot on this that's y I sent to Facebook I don't understand either y the 2 are different fell like torn has we t down hill very much
Help me
Started by HASH-POLLiN [1623876] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
There was 2 different odds last night in bookies for Argentina to win iam sure in the case the bookies have to pay with the higher odds as this was a house mistake I have screen shots I sent them on Facebook also think the way you need to do this he ask for help is a joke an probly y people are leaving the game your staff are also no help at all would be best to just have robots saying pleas post in forums fs I play on mobile amd don't know how to send a screen shot on this that's y I sent to Facebook I don't understand either y the 2 are different fell like torn has we t down hill very much
You can upload the screenshots to your profile images, probably the easiest way on mobile.
Done
So what's the bug...?
Noting a read it wrong though that it was 1-1.43 not 10-1.43