Hey all wonderful people!
My name is Dennis, I play as FiveMoreHours. Im a restarter, and on my account I had long time before this one I made some Profile Pics, as well as Faction pics aka sigs for other players for free just to train and get better on Photoshop!
I will start playing around with Photoshop again and looking for "customers" I can make a Pic in any sort for. All will be free ofc but if you wanna give something for its up to you and I would appreciate it :)
All you have to do is...1. Think out something you would like to have as profile pic or what ever. Have a IDEA clearly. 2. Message me, with your Idea and I will try make something out of it. 3. I send u your pic, u tell me if u wanna change something and I will try make it happend. Sometimes its not possible. 4. You say Thx for your new pic and u are free to use it, IF YOU THX ME IN YOUR DESCRIPTION OF THE PIC!
If you wanna see something of my work I will post some in my Profile but not much, But if you ask me I can show u :)
Have a Great Day!
Five