I was born in Devon(England) but I live in Ireland my mother is Irish my father is British.
where does everyone live?
Started by zgreek [1952800] on in General Non-related.
Posts archived: 91 / 91 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I was born in Devon(England) but I live in Ireland my mother is Irish my father is British.
i have been to devon, i like the being by the english channel
I have been to Devon a number of times, have not been there for too many years.
Just chanced to look at this thread and reminded me to get looking for later this year :)
Poland
that is great, poland is a cold place
Where do you live?
Nice
Barcelona, Spain
so purdy
Glad you like my cave ^.^
Can I cum in your deep cavern?
you can cum anywhere! anytime!
No or maybe... But i just hope You accidently miss spelled come
I'm from Gothenburg, Sweden =)
you can come to my cave, I am trying to make it somaybe you can fit, oh and please dont use inappropriate content on the thread, keep it pg, u can do things that only some understand but as long as I dont I good
*comes on zgreek*
Feel better now?