Wow what a result for NI. It was inevitable that they were going to grab a goal or two once they brought on Vardy and Sturridge. I'm just annoyed at how shit Sturridge's celebration is..
Posts archived: 88 / 88 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Wow what a result for NI. It was inevitable that they were going to grab a goal or two once they brought on Vardy and Sturridge. I'm just annoyed at how shit Sturridge's celebration is..
Slight digression here, but this you really should get try and get some result predictions from this guy,
and bet on the opposite team.
There's money to be made :)
Is that aimed at me? Because If it is, I totally agree. Whatever team I bet on, bet on the opposition - you'll win every time.
Apart from that one time where I won 350mill on Slovakia vs Georgia..
Lonestar taught you all he knew about match prediction then...
xD
Why no discussions about games? Come on people. Group A is going to be done today, my bet is that France and Switzerland are going to play draw and that both teams will go further.
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if they drew. Are France resting some players?
Those with yellow cards. But no leaders taken off such as Pogba, Griezman etc. What team do you cheer for?
I've actually wrote this in trade chat when looking for someone to marry here. "Looking for a relationship that would be stronger than Switzerland's footballers t-shirt."
In the first half, 3 of them got ripped.
Wales ;)
Massive game for Wales Tomorrow!
Haha, dull game thus far!
Yeah. Go big or go home. I really loved both free kicks from Bale. He's the beast.
At least some interesting stuff is going on. 3 t-shirts and a ball now? Seriously?
That he is! Never seen a ball explode like that xD
So happy that Albania have finally got 3 points, they bloody deserve it.
Top of the group baby!
With plays like yesterday, Wales are going to go far.
To be fair to you, well done - Im happy that a bunch of sheep shaggers can tear themselves away from their wolly activities for 90 minutes at a time to acclomplish what you have so far!
Ive actually got a bet with a friend saying Wales will do better than England in this tournament.....so you keep on going!
It was a great display fair play. Joe Allen and Ramsey were insane.
England and Wales both through, perfect end to the group stages :D
Yeah, great that Soviet Union got eliminated.