Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Life bug?

Started by LimeTree [1321200] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 72 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor

I've seen this happen. I had attacked a person and their life continued to be displayed as full on their profile. I mentioned it to some other faction members and they saw it as well.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Yes, it's a problem with profile page, there is already a confirmed report about this so I will close this one.