Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Player Attacks

Started by Synq [2000974] on in Graveyard.

2 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Synq [2000974]

I'm not sure if this goes in the attacking part, but it links in with newer players...

I'll pay $3,000,000 for anyone who attacks me 14 times. That's 350 energy.
However, I will supply you with one xanax (860k) and 45 small first aid kits (800-900k) also.
Therefore, you will receive 4.7m worth of goods for 14 simple attacks.
If you overdose on xanax, I will pay for the revive, and also candy to regain your happiness.

If you are interested then please feel free to message me.

Thanks,

Synq
_Slasher_ [1998600]

Don't worry it's not a scam, she actually sticks to her words & pays through in the end.
10/10 would let my ass get handed to me again.