Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Point market

Started by Beccy_Boop [1979278] on in Bugs & Issues.

17 replies · 145 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Beccy_Boop [1979278]

(Using Google Chrome)

So an item market it says
points: 50 Price each: --- (usually the lowest amount)

So I changed it to
Points: 25 Price each: $60,585
Then I clicked add listing.
At the top it said
You added 25 of your points to the market for $60 each ($1,500 total).
This listing may disappear and reappear as people browse it.
So I tried to get my points back, couldn't see them. Typical.

So I decided to try again. Didn't have to type anything in because it already said
Points: 25 Price each: $60,585
I pressed Add listing and then before I pressed yes I saw this:

Are you sure you want to sell 25 points for $60 each ($1,500 total)? YesNo

So I clicked no thinking maybe it says $60 but it doesn't, it says $60,595.

I am so annoyed that I sold my points for $60 when I didn't even type that but I can't do anything about that now. Please fix this so I don't end up losing more money.


flufffy [494285]

The video you sent me is very blurry, where you have 60[something]585, what is the something? it's definitely not a "."?

Which country are you in? In Settings - Region and Language - Additional Settings - Currency, what do you have set there?



https://vid.me/zdbI



McNeo [864688]

Anything you have added to your web browser - such as AdBlockPlus or Tampermonkey, or anything else for that matter.
McNeo [864688]

I have seen some other issues caused by extensions - even things seemingly unrelated such as some spell checker thing interfering with posting items to a bazaar.

If you have any extensions enabled, try disabling them ALL and try again. If it works, we know an extension is the cause of the issue, so then enabling/disabling them one at a time would pinpoint which one specifically is causing the issue.