I work for a TV company and I have over 700 job points. PM me if you need anyone stats spied on. Small charge nothing much but I need to make it worth my while as well!
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
I work for a TV company and I have over 700 job points. PM me if you need anyone stats spied on. Small charge nothing much but I need to make it worth my while as well!