I have come back after 2 years! What did I miss? :3
Haha
Started by Malomalo [1861765] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
I have come back after 2 years! What did I miss? :3
haha
Nothing really
you guys are making me regret coming back lol
Just a fact but change is slowly happening read any announcements u find interesting eg stealth attacks being changed
boop. wanna chat? ^^
Ehh well it's 4am for me so I'm probably gonna sleep
lol, you silly European/African/Asian/thing
There's a Duke. (edit for fixing words)
First thing to do would be read the Announcements forum and learn what a discussion is...
Moved.... [:sick:]
Anyone else find the OP's rank / title appropriate in the context of this thread?