Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

69 nerve! :D

Started by David [132845] on in Achievements.

7 replies · 173 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
21
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
David [132845]

I concede this isn't the biggest nerve bar someone can attain. All we need to do is get in a faction with the right perks and spend merits.

But the number itself is special, don't you agree? It's a pity it doesn't unlock special crimes though...

[image: i.imgur.com]

I'm glad I got it, just for shits and gigs! [:laughing:]
manic [1554958]

Either the passage of time or Konami code.

You can also use this code to get into the Fight Club gym.

(But don't tell anyone)
dunmugmeh [538353]

Awesome! Personally my nerve is 73. The first thing i did when i started playing this game and spending merits was upgrade it 10 times with merits.
David [132845]

LOL I added the money, took the screenshot, removed the money, posted on the forum, and went to sleep...
While I was sleeping, 2 people tried their luck, and blew their stealth cover in the process, all for nothing! [:laughing:]
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

This aint a nerve goal :@ the man has one of the strongest nerve bars in Torn, It's just a silly number goal and money to tease us plebs :(