Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Revive / Attack Bug

Started by Cena [1923352] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

RiffDawg [1519576] ×1

Cena [1923352]
  • Someone attacked and hospitalized you [view] 2016/06/259:16:37 PM
  • RiffDawg attacked and hospitalized you [view] 2016/06/259:11:55 PM
  • RiffDawg revived you, you are now out of hospital. 2016/06/259:11:46 PM
  • RiffDawg attacked and hospitalized you [view] 2016/06/259:11:35 PM
  • RiffDawg revived you, you are now out of hospital. 2016/06/259:11:17 PM


    Definitely a bug?

Mentions: RiffDawg [1519576]

Cena [1923352]

I don't remember Marc. Possibility but I don't think I've used any recently. If it is legit bug then it wouldn't hurt for a quick look up of that but I'm pretty sure that's all i can say.