Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Settings

Started by Meteos [1825435] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Meteos [1825435]

Hey,



Every time I go to my Torn Settings, my webpage just gets stuck on loading, I'm unable to click or do anything. It has done this for the past few weeks. I have tried different browser and even clearing my cookies and cache. Help would be great.

As you can see up top its just loading, http://prntscr.com/bl2s2s

Thanks :D